Is My Knee Supposed To Look Like That?

So I have does this wall rail behind Billy's apartment before and landed it but the picture last time didnt quite turn out, so I figured I would try it again no sweat...
This is where I went wrong.
After a couple of tries and a couple scuffed shoulders from hitting the wall I thought I had it so I went for it. I was about 4ft from the end of the rail and came off early. Usually that is no big deal, I just land on the stairs and try again. This time my feet slid out from under me my knee hit one stair and my hip hit another, while I slid down the remaing stairs dragging my arm. The pics below are two different tries at it and the bottom one was right after I fell, Before I realized my knee was swelling in an unhuman like way. Flex it out bro!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

top